Simon Property Group, Inc. has announced 11 more stores that will join the Shop at Nanuet retail lineup coming to the new open-air center.
The latest additions follow in the footsteps of more than 30 new merchants that were introduced in May. “In just a matter of months, there will be a lot of “new” for shoppers to discover at The Shops at Nanuet,” said General Manager Ryan Hidalgo. “This beautiful open-air center will provide visitors with the very best retail categories, exceptional dining and exciting entertainment, with many exclusives to the local marketplace. This latest announcement of retailers further reinforces how much shoppers can look forward to come October.”
As part of the newest slate of stores coming soon, shoppers in Rockland County will have anopportunity to visit many new-to-market retailers at The Shops at Nanuet, including:
- J.Crew – Offering a wide range of contemporary apparel and fashion accessories for men, women and children, J.Crew will provide shoppers with chic styles that incorporate vibrant and bold colors for the whole family.
- J.Jill – A leading fashion retailer of women’s apparel, accessories and footwear, this retailer has a relaxed approach to style; never complicated, always easy, striking the perfect balance of comfort and fashion designed for real life.
- Sur La Table – Cooking enthusiasts will love shopping at Sur La Table, a store that offers innovative and high-quality culinary tools. Not only does Sur La Table feature superior goods, but it also provides excellent value. This location will also feature cooking and baking classes for adults and children.
- Corner Bakery Café –Delicious treats of the sweet and savory kind can be found at the new Corner Bakery Cafe. This brand new eatery has a variety of delectable offerings, including a full breakfast menu, signature sandwiches, fresh paninis and a wide variety of salads, soups and baked goods. This bakery started out as a small local business, rapidly grew into a neighborhood staple, and soon became a nation-wide franchise.
- Paper Source – Arts and crafts aficionados are sure to enjoy browsing in Paper Source. This retailer provides crafty supplies and original artistic items including artisanal paper, invitations and announcements, personalized and distinctive gifts, greeting cards and more.
- Big Dog Sportswear – Featuring high quality, reasonably priced activewear and accessories for men, women, and children of all ages, this Santa Barbara, California based retailer is known for its collection of graphic tees, lifestyle apparel and accessories that reflect the activities and sports popular on the west coast and across the country. The location will carry all the popular Big Dog merchandise.
Rounding out the list of well-known store brands opening in the near future at The Shops at Nanuet are:
- Ann Taylor – With contemporary pieces catering to the modern working woman, Ann Taylor offers a broad range of clothing, shoes and accessories suitable for shoppers in search of fashionable flare to sport within the workplace.
- LOFT – Specializing in universal, versatile and affordable fashion pieces for women, Loft’s philosophy is centered on trust and building relationships with customers by providing fashion advice and suggestions.
- Tiara Jewelers – A family-owned jewelry retailer specializing in Pandora products, watches and a wide range of jewelry items as well as repair services, Tiara Jewelers also purchases outdated pieces from customers at high prices. Pieces that the retailer is known for include stunning diamond engagement rings and alternative metals.
- European Wax Center – At the new European Wax Center, visitors will enjoy an affordable yet luxurious waxing experience. This state-of-the-art facility offers high quality treatment rooms, experienced and professional waxing specialists, and a relaxing and therapeutic environment.
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort – With a goal of providing customers with the ultimate in bedding comfort, every aspect of Sleep Number’s products are personalized and individualized for a supreme sleep experience, from mattresses and pillows, to adjustable temperature sheets.
These retailers join the line-up previously announced for The Shops at Nanuet, including Fairway Market*, Regal Cinemas*, 24-Hour Fitness*, Banana Republic, Coach*, lululemon athletica*, Michael Kors*, Brighton Collectibles*, Chico’s*, White House | Black Market, Victoria’s Secret, Express/Express Men, Gap/GapKids/babyGap, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers*, Vera Bradley*, Bath & Body Works, The Limited*, Soma Intimates*, LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics*, LoveSac*, Teavana, Cohen’s Fashion Optical, CUPS Frozen Yogurt*, GNC, JLK Salon and TD Bank as well as restaurants Bonefish Grill*, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro*, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill*, Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar* and Banchetto Feast, which opened in fall 2012.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login