BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– David Gonzalez does interpretations of Aesop’s Fables at the Nyack Center, 58 Depew Avenue, Nyack Sunday November 10 at 12 p.m. Presented by ArtsRock. [email protected]
– Agatha Christie’s “The Mousetrap” coming to the Tom France Theatre at Antrim Playhouse weekends November 1 – 21. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– Saturday November 9 for the sixth anniversary of Maloto (dreams) to benefit the Mzuzu Academy and the Kithwo Women’s Group and Feeding Center. Music, festive foods and auctions honoring Anna Maowoya, founder of Maloto. It will be at the Nyack Center 7 to 9 p.m. 845-358-3272 for Kalole or 845-461-4874 for Lara.
– “Room Service” being presented by the Tappan Players at the Manse Barn, Tappan starting October 18 then 19 and 26 and November 2 all at 8 p.m. Tickets and information from Joan Pandolfi at 845- 623- 4521.
– “Titanic” opens January 16 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford followed by “Ragtime,” February 27, “The Wizard Of Oz” July 31, “South Pacific” September 25, the Christmas Show TBA December 4 and then “South Pacific” again December 31 to January 11. Tickets and information at broadwaytheatre.com or 914- 592 -2222.
– “The Farm” a CIA thriller at Penguin Repertory Theatre, Stony Point through October 10. Tickets at penguinrep.org or 845 -786-2873.
– “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” opens Saturday October 10 at Horsemans Hollow. Tickets at hudsonvalley.org or call 914-366-6900.
– Josh Joffen folk singer-songwriter at Steve Shapiros home in New City Sunday October 13 with Mark Dann and Marshall Rosenberg at 2 p.m. Tickets and information at [email protected]
– Rockland Camerata looking for singers for their 35th anniversary concert in December featuring the SaintSaens Christmas Oratorio. Call 845-365-0224 or [email protected]
– Giacamo Puccinis Il Trittico: three one act operas, to be presented by Hudson Lyric Opera October 19, 26 and November 7 and October 20, 27 and November 3 at Trinity United Methodist Church, Stony Point. Tickets at 845 709-2273 or hudsonlyricopera.org.
– The Glen Miller Orchestra at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford Monday October 21(evening) and Tuesday, Octiober 22, matinee. Dinner and show. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– A few seats left on the bus for the Sight and Sound Theatre Trip of Thiells United Methodist Church to Lancaster, Pa. December 5. Call Ann at 845-942-1481. Lunch at Good n’ Plenty family style on the way. You will see “The Miracle Of Christmas.”
You must be logged in to post a comment Login