BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– “Gathering Time” the next presentation of the Borderline Music Club, Sunday, May 18, 2 p.m. at the New City Volunteer Ambulance Corps Building on Congers Rd. There will be sounds of Woodstock and the 60s. Tickets at [email protected]
– “The Boys Next Door” at Antrim Playhouse in Wesley Hills, June 6 to June 28 written by Tom Griffen and directed by Bobbi Schevitz. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– Sizzling Night Of Salsa at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford, Monday, May 12 featuring Van Lester and the MTG All Stars and more. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– “Little Women,” the musical, at Antrim Playhouse Friday, May 9, Saturday, May 10 and Sunday, May 11 presented by the Helen Hayes Youth Theatre. For tickets helenhayesyouththeatre.com or at the box office.
– Mayra Casales and CocoMama at Garner Arts Center in Garnerville, Friday May 9 at 7:30 p.m. Call 845-947-3660 or go to artscouncilrockland.org.
– Rockland Theatre Company presents “The Breakfast Club,” Friday, May 15, Saturday, May 16 and Sunday, May 17 at the Central Presbyterian Church, Main Street in Haverstraw. Tickets at 845-942-1103 or 845-548-6699.
– The Big Band Sound at New City Library May 22 at 2 p.m. with a Concert on the Lawn. A 20-piece Big Band with the sounds of the Big Band Era.
– Rat Pack 2, the Ladies and the Gents, a cabaret revue Sunday, May 25 at 5 and 7 p.m. Reservations at 845-359-5476.
– Kitka, a womens vocal ensemble, at Temple Beth Torah, Nyack, Sunday, May 18 at 2 p.m. Contact artsrock.org.
– “Mary Poppins” at Westchester Broadway Theatre Mothers Day, Sunday, May 11(opens May 8) at Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford. Call 914-592-2222 or broadaytheatre.com.
– The Rockland Choral Society presents “Simply Schubert,” directed by Philip Hageman, May 17 at 8 p.m. at the First Reformed Church, 18 South Broadway in Tappan. Call 845-418-6225 or [email protected]
– “All about Eve” at Nyack Village Theatre, Thursday, May 8.All about Eve and New York’s Theatre World. Tickets at 201-694-0810.