Need help getting ready for Small Business Saturday? This year, the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce is here to help! One of the Chamber’s Board of Directors – Tom Ossa from Rockland Web Design – is offering free setup of Chamber members’ Small Business Saturday promotional materials, via the American Express Shop Small Website.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving has become increasingly valuable for local retail stores and small business owners to capitalize upon. While many big box stores compete for midnight madness customers, oftentimes on Thanksgiving itself, small business owners have increasingly banded together to offer localized sales on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Thanks to American Express’ branding of the event the past several years, the day has taken on a life of its own, both in retail sales and community support.
The items offered by the American Express Small Business website include marketing materials for any small business owner:
– Company website stock images
– Facebook business page images
– Images for Facebook groups like the North Rockland Community
– Instagram promotional materials
– Email messages with wording targeted to valued customers[TO1]
Getting started is easy:
- Send an email message to [email protected]
- In the subject line, write in all capital letters, “SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY”
- Write your name, business name, and phone number.
When Small Business Saturday arrives this year on November 25, the North Rockland Chamber plans to heavily promote Chamber businesses via their website, as well as on numerous Facebook community groups and pages.