BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– The Borderline Music Club, New City celebrating it’s Eighth anniversary.Folk singer Priscilla Herdman will perform with Max Cohen on guitar. Mara Levine will teamup with Loretta and Gary Hagen as the opening act Sunday, November 18 at 2 p.m. in Steve Shapiro’s living room at 7 Trailside Court. New City. Tickets from Sol Zeller at 845-354-9586 or borderlinefolkmusicclub.org.
– Hudson Lyric Opera Company says Trinity United Methodist Church on Main Street in Stony Point has power and “The Masked Ball” by Verdi will be performed Saturday, November 3 at 8 p.m.and Sunday, November 4 at 3 p.m. and weekends through Novmber 18. For tickets and information hudsonlyricopera.org.
– Remember the Four Freshmen? They will be at the Newton Theatre, Newton, New Jersey Friday January 4 at 7 p.m. Tickts at 973-383-3700.
– ArtsRock 2012-13 Milk’n Cookies season includes Ricito and the Three Bears in English and Spanish Sunday November 18 at 2 p.m. at BOCES Rittenhausen Theatre, Nyack.
– Also the Bossy Frog Band Thursday, December 27 at 11 am at the Lafayette Theatre, Suffern
– Movies Magic and More–Old time favorite movieshorts, Laurel and Hardy, live magic Sunday, January 20 at 2 p.m. at the Lafayette Theatre, Suffern. Ticets at ArtsRock,org or 845-ARTS-ROCK.
– Miracle on 34th Street opens November 29 at the Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford. Currently playing is Fiddler on the Roof which returns also in January and February 2013. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Spring Awakening, a rock musical, debuts November 10 at Elmwood Playhouse, Nyack directed by Claudia Stefany. It runs through December15. Tickets at 845-353-1313 or elmwoodplayhouse.com.
– Tribute to the King with Danny Vernon and Gary Wesley returns to Westchester Broadway Theatre Tuesday, November 13. Dinner and show. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Final date for Don’t Drink The Water by the Tappan Players is November 4 at 2:30 p.m. at the Manse Barn. Pre-theatre brunch being offered at the ’76 House. Tickets at 845-623-4521.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login