Choosing a new car can be a daunting task. You might have started off with a simple Google search, but ended with more options that you could have ever dreamed off. There are so many makes and models out in the market right now, it’s not surprising that you are unable to choose the best family car.
Best Family Cars for Money
Everyone wants the best for their family. That’s a given. And that’s also the reason why it’s difficult to find just the right car. We intend to make your job easier by presenting you the best family cars for money in 2019:
You might already have this in your bucket list of family cars. That’s because the Subaru Outback is the most popular family cars. It’s affordable, it’s reliable and it has plenty of space for a big family. You can choose between a 2.5 liter four cylinder with a 175 hp and a 174 lb-ft of torque, or a 3.6 liter six cylinder with a 256 hp and a 248 lb-ft of torque.
We recommend this car for the adventure loving family. Its rugged exterior makes it perfect for weekend adventure. Plus the spacious cargo space makes it easier to plan big long adventures. With the rear seats in place, it offers a cargo space of 35.5 cubic feet. Once you fold in the rear seats, you can benefit from a space of 73.3 cubic feet. You can also strap cargo on the roof of this SUV, with its lower roof height.
2019 Nissan Rogue
The 2019 Nissan Rogue is a small crossover SUV, recommended for both commute and weekend fun. It has all the features you could expect in a small crossover SUV, from comfort to safety. Nissan Rogue is popular for its comfortable seats and the superior ride quality. The roomy cargo space also doesn’t go unnoticed. With safety a main concern for many families, Nissan Rogue doesn’t disappoint you in that area also.
Honda CRV is another compact SUV. If you travel with all your gear, this compact car will hold all your gears. We recommend this car for its great safety features. Honda CRV is an IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2018. The car is also for you if you are a tech lover. Another good thing about the car is its gas mileage – you can enjoy up to 32 miles per gallon. You can also add additional safety and entertainment features at a great price.
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is one of the most practical family cars in the market right now. It’s a hybrid minivan with a 33 MPG of combined fuel economy, one of the best features of this car. Though the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid isn’t exactly an affordable car, its fuel efficiency offers a good price of your money.
The best family cars on the 2019 list will be incomplete without the Toyota Highlander. This midsize SUV is the IIHS Top Safety Pick. Apart from this, the car offers good storage space and its comfortable. The added standard safety features will help you make your car more secure for your family. You can also choose to add the optional V6 engine to the car to add fuel efficiency to the mix.
Some appealing features of this SUV include five standard USB ports, Driver Easy Speak, and the optional tri-zone climate control. The Panoramic moonroof is also something that doesn’t go unnoticed with kids.
How to choose a family car best suited for your family?
When choosing a family car, you should consider:
- Safety First. There’s nothing more important than the safety of your family and loved ones. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) conducts checks on motor vehicles to determine how safe they are. When looking for a car, check the IIHS safety rating before moving forward.
- Your Family Size. Choose a six, seven or eight-seater depending on the size of your family.
- The Purpose. What are your most pressing needs when it comes to transport? Are you looking for a better commute or having fun as a family while traveling. When traveling, what problems do you have? Does your preferred car offer a solution to these problems?
- Family cars might be a little expensive than your regular cars. But for families, they offer comfort and space. That’s why they are the best cars for money if you are planning to travel as a family. If getting an auto loan is looking challenging, you can also get a car loan with bad credit.
- Take it on a test drive. If you have narrowed down your choices to a select few, your next step should be to take on a test drive. Ask your dealer if you can bring along your family for the test run. Check how it feels for you and the family. If you come back smiling after the test run, then you have your pick.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login