BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– “George M” winds up at Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford July 1. “The Music Man” starts July 5. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– “Of Mice And Men” extended at Antrim Playhouse June 29 and 30 both at 8 p.m. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– “The Last Days of Mickey and Jean” opens Friday June 29 and runs through July 22 at Penguin Rep in Stony Point. A judge this week in Boston set March of 2013 for trial of the real Mickey, Mickey Bulger for 19 alleged murders. Bulger and his girlfriend had hidden out “on the lam” for 20 years.
– Shades Repertory Theatre in Haverstraw will present “Crawdaddy,” a new play written by Noel Fernadez, July 26 at 7:30 p.m. at the theatre, 64 New Main Street, Haverstraw. Landowners and big business feud over coal mining in the Kentucky Appalachian Mountains in the late 1800s. Reservations at 845-675-8044 or [email protected].
– Doo Wop Concert series with the Teenagers and the Capris at Westchester Broadway Theatre Saturday, July 16. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Special Event…Kosher Comedy Tour in the tradition of Catskills on Broadway featuring Peter Fogel, Cindy Miller and St Moss sponsored by Helene and Barry Lewis at Rockland Community College, Suffern, September 22. Tickets at Penguin Rep in Stony Point at 845-786-2873 or penguinrep.org.
– On The Lawn free concert series 2012 at Lycian Theatre For Performing Arts to feaure Double Down Swing Band July 5; the Barons, July 12, Seve Weller and the Top Shelf, July 19. Lycian Theatre, Sugarloaf.
– July 10 at Nyack Village Theatre, “Dialogue With Dan,” hosted by traumatic brain injury victim and survivor Dan Windheim. Enter Nyack Film Festival presented by Sean Newman and Richard Quinn by July 27. Contact at [email protected].
– Gretchen Wilson and Jason Michael Carroll in the Town Of Ramapo Concert series, July 12 at Provident Bank Ballpark in Pomona. Bug and Rich with Cowboy Troy and Bradley Gasken July 12. Tickets at the ballpark.